Thursday 25 April 2013

The Neverending Blanket


It took a year to crochet a massive blanket for our bedroom, but for some reason it's taken 7 months to knit a teeny tiny baby blanket. It's still here and I'm still knitting slowly.

Maybe it's because I watch 1 episode of Project Runway and 1 episode of Girls a week and sit and knit while I watch. So maybe the tv is too enthralling for that 1.5 hours or I'm just so slow!

The boys are off for lunch (it's a holiday here, Anzac Day), so I'm going to watch another Project Runway, eat lunch and knit like the wind (I hope I get to the blue wool eventually!)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...