Friday 12 June 2009

Wrongtown Computer & WWW

Hey!

The 'good' computer broke this week, and my old computer is great for browsing the internerd if you have a spare 5 years, but it doesn't load photos very well.

Here's my WWW day:

Pink jumper cause of FREEZING weather this week.

And my NEW shoes:


They are Melissa shoes, so totally plastic, and Husbie got them for me! I've got the wedgie ones (posted earlier) on order, but he loved these ones as well. Yay!

I'm going out to creative sydney tonight in the FREEZING cold, so hopefully will survive and stay in for sewing adventures all weekend.

1 comment:

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...